Thank you for your interest in 8 Globemaster Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Cadets. Recruiting of new members for the 2017 – 2018 training year will begin in September. Applicants must be 12 years of age or older to participate.
Wednesday 27 September 2017 is the deadline to submit Application forms for training 2017-2018
Recruits may submit completed forms at 19:00 at Richmond Green Secondary School
There will be two information sessions: Please note new location
- Wednesday 13 September 2017 at 1900 hrs at Rouge Wood Community Centre
- Thursday 14 September 2017 at 1900 hrs at Rouge Wood Community Centre
For more information about Air Cadets, please visit the national cadet website (www.cadets.ca) It is mandatory to attend one of these sessions in order to join the squadron.
The password to download these forms will be given at the recruit information sessions.
– Must be filled out on a computer and printed (note: CF1158 must be printed on 8.5 x 14 legal-sized paper for accuracy.)
– For Section 4: OHIP is considered public health insurance
– For Section 9: If answered No, cadets will not be able to participate in any activities with meals provided.
– Ensure the dates (e.g. Birth date, Health insurance expiry date) are of correct format (e.g. 2015-09-01).
Please show original and bring a photocopy of the following documents.
Proof of legal Canadian resident status:
•Canadian Birth Certificate
•Canadian Landed Immigrant Document
•Canadian Citizenship Certificate
Proof of health insurance include (but not limited to):
•Ontario Heath Card